The purpose of this page is to provide a list of links, which will be updated as new documents are made available, to enable members to access quickly and easily the documents published by Epsom & Ewell Borough Council showing their plans and intentions.
Each link will take you as close as possible to the document you may wish to read, but some, especially those to Agenda Report Packs for Committee Meetings may require you to download the pack and then navigate to the document(s) you want. In general, the Agenda Report Packs are the earliest publically available versions of EEBC documents, since they are normally being sent to the committee members a week before the meeting at which they are to be discussed.
Epsom Civic Society Documents:-
Epsom & Ewell Borough Council Documents:-
- Long-term Vision for Epsom & Ewell.
- Four Year Plan 2020-2024
- Climate Change Action Plan
- Constitution Review: Planning Code of Practice
- Various supporting technical documents including some of those referenced in the links to Agenda and Reports Packs below form the “Evidence Base” to help develop the Local Plan.
We suggest that you read at least the 23rd September 2019 Agenda and Report Pack below before diving into the details of the Evidence Base.
Licensing and Planning Policy Committee:-
- Draft Epsom & Ewell Masterplan + Annex
- Housing Delivery Action Plan + Annex
- Local Plan update
- Strategic Housing Market Assessment 2019 update
- Epsom & Ewell Local Plan Programme 2019 update
- Epsom & Ewell Local Plan – Housing Annual Monitoring Report 2017/18
- Epsom & Ewell Local Plan: Urban Capacity Study
- Longmead & Nonsuch Industrial Estates Capacity Study
- Green Belt Study Stage 2 + Annex
- Epsom & Ewell Local Plan Programme 2018
- Minutes of Jan 25th Meeting, noting outcomes of “Issues and Options” consultation
- Making Efficient Use of Land – Optimising Housing Delivery
Ministry of Housing Communities & Local Government
- The full document setting out the rules which Councils must follow in determining planning applications and preparing “sustainable” Local Plans
Office of National Statistics
- Data on population growth and households, some by administrative area down to District Borough Council level (needs Excel or other spreadsheet software to download data and filter for “Epsom & Ewell”)
- Loads of interesting other stuff not necessarily related to the Epsom and Ewell Local Plan for those interested in the statistics that drive the business of government